Sunday, May 3, 2009

Asher has Arrived!


Here's Asher with Grandma Zakaryan! She is SO excited that he has arrived! My mom is amazing with babies and is in 'baby Heaven' with Asher!


I am so excited for my big brother to be a DAD! He is going to be a tremendous father! Asher is in good hands...he has the greatest parents, both Kim and Brent will raise him with love and care...I am so excited for them to be a family!


Here is Asher with Grandpa Zakaryan! Dad has taken quickly to Asher's cuteness! He is crazy about him...I am sure he will begin now preparing Asher for football season! Go USC!


Here is Asher looking quite alert! There is the little guy!!!

Here he is sportin' his cute cap! He is cute in anything! I love that sweetie!

Here I am, Auntie Jill, holding my favorite nephew!

My little nephew, Asher Stephen Zakaryan, was born to proud parents, Brent and Kim, on Tuesday, April 21, 2009! He was 8 lbs. 1 oz.! He was welcomed into this world after many long hours of labor...he truly is a 'little bundle of joy!' I praise God truly for bringing Asher into our lives. He has already brought so much love and joy into our family...of course, I am bias :) but he is the MOST adorable baby around! Keep posted and checkin' for Asher updates!

1 comment: