Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brownies & Birthdays!!

I love baking brownies!! I shared this love with my Drill Team recently...my brownies were a hit :) and one of my girls made a curious comment, which frames this blog...she said, "Now, you can get married!" This sparked my thinking that maybe there's a master list that exists that all young women need to complete to reach the pinnacle of being a candidate for marriage...truly...I want to know...what is on this list? I suppose the good news is, I have one thing crossed off-BROWNIES :) Now of course, this is all said in tongue and cheek ;) but all those in my life know that it is a matter close at heart...My 29th birthday was fabulous! I really want to thank all of my friends and family for making my 29th bday so special. Thanks for such nice gifts, cards, calls, facebook messages, etc...I went to Disneyland for my actual birthday and yes-got in totally FREE! I invested in an annual pass so if anyone wants to hang out at Disneyland, let me know! :) The holiday decor is in full swing! There is nothing like a magical walk up Main Street with all the lights, smells and people starting to line the streets waiting for the parade. :) Love it!

29! A new year! New experiences!
~jz

1 comment:

  1. What a funny comment from your drill team girl! If only it were that easy right?!

    ReplyDelete