Sunday, December 27, 2009

29th Birthday Celebration at Disneyland!!


Lauren and I enjoyed a great day at Disneyland! Glad to spend the day with one of my favorite people! It was a blessed way to spend my B-Day!


I got into the park totally for free! It was a great deal! I also purchased a Disney pass! So, if anybody has a pass too...let me know...I would love to join ya!


Lauren and me in front of the Fantasyland Castle!




Overall, it was a great birthday this year! I am going to love the last year of my 20's! :)

My 29th birthday celebration was a terrific week full of family, friends, good food, gifts, and good times. I enjoyed a morning massage and 2nd Street lunch with my mom, a yummy meal at BJ's pizza with family and friends, and a fun-filled-free-admission day to Disneyland!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment