Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Home...New Beginnings...

I am CRAZY about my new apartment! As many of you know, I am in the process of moving to a new part of Long Beach and into a new apartment. It is a one bedroom located in the historical district in LB and an area bustling with activity and energy! It is two blocks from the boardwalk on Ocean Blvd. and I am excited to enjoy walks and jogs along the boardwalk. I realize that God has blessed me abundantly in finding this place and gee! I cannot stop pinching myself! :) I feel as though it will be a nurturing place to continue growing into the woman God is calling me to be. I look forward to opening my new home to friends and family alike and sharing memories of fun, laughter, and depth. I am learning that God brings newness into our lives in many ways to continue to bless us and continue to enrich our lives as well...change is always inevitable...change leaves us challenged and expectant of well...newness. Newness brings with it an element of HOPE...and it is with true hope that I move forward in my life and with my belongings into my new home. It's like unwrapping a beautiful gift...what will I find inside! I can't wait to explore what's ahead...

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see..."
Hebrews 11:1

Thanks, friends and fam, for your support in this move!
I have about two more weeks 'til school begins...lots to be done, yes, and lots to enjoy!
Take care, Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. NEW ONE!!! Haha, this was a great cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... a cup of jill... let's get some photos up there sister! At least of the outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for blogging! I'm so glad you have a new apartment you love. And I'm so sorry you lost your mom. I had no idea.
    Looking forward to a frequent cup of Jill!

    ReplyDelete